Here you can browse more than 3,200 resources on Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) resources, like in a bookstore. To get started, click a category.
Subscribe to our Clearinghouse CLIPS.
- NEW AND NOTABLE
New research from AARP and NASUAD finds that two-thirds of states either have or will launch new initiatives to coordinate care for people who are dually eligible for Medicare and Medicaid services.
- Top articles
- Medicaid Today: Results from a 50-State Budget Survey for Fiscal Years 2012 and 2013> GO TO ARTICLE
- Home and Community-Based Waivers for Respite Support> GO TO ARTICLE
- Assessing the Health and Welfare of the HCBS Population> GO TO ARTICLE
- The Facts Hurt: A State-by-State Injury Prevention Policy Report> GO TO ARTICLE
- Aging and Disability Network Participant Direction Toolkit> GO TO ARTICLE
Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius today announced a final rule with a request for comments that provides, effective January 1, 2014, the federal government will pay 100 percent of the cost of certain newly eligible adult Medicaid beneficiaries.